The goal of "Youth think they can Dance" youth exchange is to bring young people together from 6 European countries: Croatia, Spain, Slovenia, Greece, Latvia and the Netherlands to learn about each other’s cultures, life style and use dance and sport activities as the tool of inclusion and activation of young people. As well as raise awareness about intercultural understanding, tolerance, active and healthy lifestyle.
What are the objectives of this project?
- to raise awareness about importance of dance and sport activities among young people
- to help young people to understand each other’s cultures (intercultural dialogue)
- to organize a joint dance performance for local community in Almere ( local city council will help us)
- to create strong partnership and future events in partner countries
We address the needs of young people in Inter-cultural understanding in Europe, raising tolerance and solidarity, using new methods and tools for sharing the information and learning, promoting healthy lifestyle, learning about different styles of learning, motivation, self-awareness, being pro-active.
Activities conducted during this project involve various theoretical and practical methods, this will include:
- cultural animation (ice-breaking games and energizers),
- team-building activities,
- exchange of experiences,
- dance activities
- sport activities